Preview the Taylor Fritz vs. Novak Djokovic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Western & Southern Open on Friday, Novak Djokovic, the No. 2-ranked player, and Taylor Fritz, the No. 9-ranked player, will be competing for a chance at the tournament semifinals.
Djokovic is +115 to win the tournament (second-best odds in the field), while Fritz is +2000 (fifth-best).
Fritz’s most recent match, on Thursday, finished in a 5-0 (retired) win over Dusan Lajovic in the Round of 16. Djokovic is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match in the Round of 16 on Thursday, beating Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taylor Fritz vs. Novak Djokovic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Fritz wins||Djokovic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has registered a 27-7 record on hard courts this year, claiming two tournament wins.
- Fritz has played 26.3 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in 15 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Fritz has won 86.4% of his games on serve, and 23.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 40.6% of his break-point opportunities (41 of 101) in his past five tournaments.
- Fritz has played 24.8 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in 41 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 83.3% of his service games and 24.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities (111 of 276) over his last 15 tournaments.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Djokovic is 15-1 with two tournament wins.
- In 22 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Djokovic has played an average of 31.0 games (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has won 32.0% of his return games and 84.9% of his service games.
- Djokovic has converted 90 of 226 break points (39.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Djokovic has played 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Djokovic has won 88.3% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 32.8% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Djokovic has converted 279 of 668 (41.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard