Preview the Taylor Fritz vs. Tallon Griekspoor match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to compete for the tournament title is up for grabs on Saturday, when Taylor Fritz takes to the court to play Tallon Griekspoor in the semifinals of the Citi Open.
Fritz has the best odds to win this tournament at -100, while Griekspoor has the fourth-best odds at +650.
In his last match on Friday, Fritz beat Jordan Thompson in two sets (6-3, 6-3) in the quarterfinals. Griekspoor is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match in the quarterfinals on Friday, beating Jeffrey John Wolf 7-5, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has put up a 20-5 record on hard courts this year, claiming two tournament wins.
- Through 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Fritz has played 27.7 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Fritz has won 16.7% of his return games and 87.1% of his service games.
- Fritz has converted 23 of 61 break points (37.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 44 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Fritz has played 25.0 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.2% of them.
- Fritz has won 83.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 24.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 124 of 293 break points (42.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor is 8-5 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Griekspoor has played 27.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Griekspoor has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 20.4% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Griekspoor has converted 33 of 76 (43.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Griekspoor has played 25.6 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Griekspoor has won 19.4% of his return games and 83.8% of his service games.
- Griekspoor has converted 78 of 188 break points (41.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 5
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard