Preview the Taylor Fritz vs. Kei Nishikori match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Taylor Fritz and Kei Nishikori are two steps away from the championship match as they go head to head in the quarterfinals of the Truist Atlanta Open at Atlantic Station on July 28.
In his last match on Thursday, Fritz knocked off Yibing Wu in two sets (6-4, 7-6) in the Round of 16. Nishikori won his last match, which was on Thursday in the Round of 16, over Juncheng Shang (6-4, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has gone 16-5 through six tournaments on hard courts this year, and has won one tournament title on the surface.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Fritz has played 30.7 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Fritz has won 82.7% of his service games and 19.9% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 29 of 81 break points (35.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Fritz has played an average of 25.3 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Fritz has won 83.5% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 24.0% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Fritz has converted 117 of 286 (40.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Kei Nishikori Recent Performance
- Nishikori is 2-0 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Nishikori has played 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Nishikori has won 34.1% of his return games and 75.3% of his service games.
- Nishikori has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 149) over his last five tournaments.
- Nishikori has played 26.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in 41 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Nishikori has won 30.2% of his return games and 74.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishikori has converted 102 of 267 break points (38.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard