Preview the Taylor Fritz vs. Zachary Svajda match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Taylor Fritz (No. 9) and Zachary Svajda (No. 233) is scheduled for Wednesday, August 2 as part of the Round of 32 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Svajda is +6600 to win the Citi Open, and Fritz is +500 (the second-best odds in the field).
Fritz’s previous match was a victory, 7-5, 6-7, 6-4 over Aleksandar Vukic in the finals of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 30, 2023. Svajda won his previous match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 64, over Max Purcell (4-6, 7-6, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has won two tournaments on hard courts this year, putting up a 20-5 match record on that surface.
- Fritz has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.7 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Fritz has won 87.1% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Fritz has converted 23 of 61 (37.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 44 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Fritz has played 25.0 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 83.8% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
- Fritz has converted 124 of 293 break points (42.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Zachary Svajda Recent Performance
- In four hard-court tournaments this year, Svajda holds a match record of 9-3.
- Svajda has played 25.4 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Svajda has won 76.8% of his games on serve, and 22.8% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Svajda has converted 12 of 26 (46.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Svajda has played 24.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Svajda has won 72.4% of his games on serve, and 21.0% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Svajda has converted 30 of 71 (42.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard