Preview the Linda Fruhvirtova vs. Arantxa Rus match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sunday’s Round of 64 at the China Open includes a match between Linda Fruhvirtova and Arantxa Rus at National Tennis Center.
Rus is +25000 to win the tournament, while Fruhvirtova is +20000.
Fruhvirtova most recently competed at the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 on September 29, 2023, where she was defeated by Diana Shnaider (4-6, 1-6) in the semifinals. Rus is coming off a three-set defeat in her most recent match on September 26, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, 6-3, 6-7, 3-6 against Kamilla Rakhimova.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Linda Fruhvirtova Recent Performance
- Fruhvirtova has recorded a 9-13 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Fruhvirtova has played eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 19.6 games per match.
- Fruhvirtova has won 58.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 28.6% of her return games.
- Fruhvirtova has converted 22 of 36 break points (61.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Fruhvirtova has played 19.6 games per match and won 42.5% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 56.1% of her service games and 30.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 51.6% of her break-point chances (49 of 95) over her last 15 tournaments.
Arantxa Rus Recent Performance
- Rus, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 2-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Rus has played nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match.
- Rus has won 36.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.9% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Rus has converted 37 of 90 (41.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Rus has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Rus has won 31% of her return games and 65.5% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Rus has converted 73 of 178 (41.0%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard