Preview the Marton Fucsovics vs. Sebastian Korda match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open, Marton Fucsovics, the No. 58-ranked player, will square off against Sebastian Korda (ranked No. 33).
Korda is +550 to win the Winston-Salem Open (currently the favorite to win), and Fucsovics is +1400.
Fucsovics enters the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-4, 6-2 over Zhizhen Zhang in the Round of 32 on Monday. Korda’s most recent match was a two-set win against Benjamin Bonzi (6-2, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marton Fucsovics Recent Performance
- Fucsovics is 8-8 in nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Fucsovics has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.1 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Fucsovics has won 81.9% of his service games and 22.8% of his return games.
- Fucsovics has converted 34.9% of his break-point chances (29 of 83) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Fucsovics has played 24.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Fucsovics has won 78.1% of his games on serve, and 25.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fucsovics has converted 42.2% of his break-point opportunities (78 of 185) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda has participated in five tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 9-5.
- Korda has played 25.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Korda has won 81.2% of his games on serve, and 19.0% on return.
- Korda has converted 20 of 67 break points (29.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 39 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Korda has played an average of 25.5 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 23.4% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 81.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 103 of 260 break points (39.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard