Preview the Daniel Elahi Galan vs. Daniel Evans match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Daniel Elahi Galan and Daniel Evans are prepared to go head to head in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 29.
Evans is +25000 to win this tournament, while Galan is +50000.
Galan most recently competed at the Winston-Salem Open on August 21, 2023, where he was defeated by Sebastian Baez (6-3, 4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 32. Evans’ last match, on August 15, 2023, was a two-set loss to Lorenzo Musetti (4-6, 3-6) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniel Elahi Galan Recent Performance
- Galan is 2-6 in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Galan has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 28.1 games per match.
- In his past five tournaments, Galan has won 80.0% of his service games and 23.9% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Galan has converted 19 of 46 (41.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Galan has played 27.4 games per match (36.2 in best-of-five matches) in 28 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Galan has won 21.9% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 76.8% of his service games.
- Galan has converted 51 of 128 break points (39.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniel Evans Recent Performance
- Evans has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 7-9 on that surface.
- Through nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Evans has played 24.7 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- Evans has won 22.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 81.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 23 of 64 break points (35.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Evans has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.8 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Evans has won 20.4% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 77.9% of his service games.
- Evans has converted 33.1% of his break-point opportunities (54 of 163) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard