Preview the Caroline Garcia vs. Marie Bouzkova match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Caroline Garcia, the No. 6-ranked player, and Marie Bouzkova, the No. 37-ranked player, will come together on August 8 for a match in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open.
Garcia is +5000 to win the National Bank Open, while Bouzkova is +10000.
Her previous time out, Garcia lost to Marta Kostyuk 2-6, 3-6 on August 3, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open. Bouzkova is coming off a two-set win in her most recent match in the Round of 64 on Monday, beating Kayla Day 7-6, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Garcia vs. Marie Bouzkova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Garcia wins||Bouzkova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||0||3||Bouzkova||7-6, 4-6, 7-5|
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Garcia, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 15-9 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Garcia has played 23.2 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- Garcia has won 21.2% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 81.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 26 of 84 break points (31.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Garcia has played 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.6 games per match.
- Garcia has won 24.0% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 81.5% of her service games.
- Garcia has converted 102 of 295 break points (34.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marie Bouzkova Recent Performance
- Bouzkova has a record of 5-9 on hard courts this year.
- Bouzkova has played 25.1 games per match in eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bouzkova has won 72.8% of her games on serve, and 29.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bouzkova has converted 28 of 60 break points (46.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Bouzkova has played 25 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.0 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bouzkova has won 28.1% of her return games and 64.7% of her service games.
- Bouzkova has converted 63 of 148 break points (42.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard