Preview the Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari match with Abierto Guadalajara betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the Abierto Guadalajara is set for Friday, with Maria Sakkari, the No. 9-ranked player, and Caroline Garcia, the No. 11-ranked player, battling it out for a chance to play for the tournament title.
Sakkari is +160 to win the Abierto Guadalajara (second-best odds), while Garcia is +350 (the third-best odds in the field).
In her most recent match on Thursday, Garcia beat Victoria Azarenka in two sets (6-3, 6-4) in the quarterfinals. Sakkari won her previous match, which was on Thursday in the quarterfinals, over Emiliana Arango (6-3, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Garcia vs. Maria Sakkari H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Garcia wins||Sakkari wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Sakkari||6-2, 6-7, 7-6|
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- Garcia is 21-14 in 15 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Garcia has played 21.9 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Garcia has won 74.8% of her games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Garcia has converted 26 of 52 break points (50.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Garcia has played an average of 22.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Garcia has won 75.7% of her games on serve, and 23.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 36.8% of her break-point opportunities (75 of 204) over her last 15 tournaments.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 17-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Sakkari has played an average of 21.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has converted 35 of 77 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 33 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Sakkari has played an average of 22 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.6% of her service games and 33.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sakkari has converted 118 of 280 break points (42.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Abierto Guadalajara Info
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard