Preview the Caroline Garcia vs. Yafan Wang match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Caroline Garcia, the No. 7-ranked player, and Yafan Wang, the No. 114-ranked player, will the hit court on August 29 for a match in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Garcia is +8000 to win the US Open. Wang is +50000 to finish on top.
In Garcia’s last action, she was beaten by Lin Zhu 4-6, 1-6 on August 24, 2023 in the quarterfinals of the Tennis in the Land. Wang won her last match, which was on Saturday in the qualifying round, over Marina Bassols Ribera (6-2, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Garcia vs. Yafan Wang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Garcia wins||Wang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- Garcia has gone 17-12 through 12 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Garcia has played nine matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 24.1 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Garcia has won 72.7% of her service games and 24.3% of her return games.
- Garcia has converted 38.7% of her break-point chances (24 of 62) in her past five tournaments.
- Garcia has played 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Garcia has won 78.4% of her games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 35.1% of her break-point chances (88 of 251) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yafan Wang Recent Performance
- Wang has a match record of 3-0 on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wang has played 19.3 games per match and won 52.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Wang has won 38.0% of her return games and 62.8% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Wang has converted 36 of 60 (60.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wang has played 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.2 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wang has won 62.8% of her service games and 38.0% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 36 of 60 (60.0%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard