Preview the Caroline Garcia vs. Lin Zhu match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds remaining in the Tennis in the Land, Caroline Garcia (No. 7) and Lin Zhu (No. 48) will compete in the quarterfinals on Thursday, August 24.
Zhu has +1400 odds to win this event, while Garcia has the best odds at +275.
Garcia earned a two-set victory over Peyton Stearns (7-6, 6-3) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Tuesday. Zhu won her previous match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 16, over Julia Grabher (6-4, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- Garcia has recorded a 15-11 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In nine matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Garcia has played an average of 23.3 games.
- Garcia has won 22.5% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 75.0% of her service games.
- Garcia has converted 22 of 51 break points (43.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Garcia has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.4 games per match.
- Garcia has won 22.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 79.5% of her service games.
- Garcia has converted 82 of 249 break points (32.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu, who has claimed one hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 14-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- Zhu has played 20.9 games per match in seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Zhu has won 40.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 63.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 29 of 52 break points (55.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Zhu has played 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.0 games per match.
- Zhu has won 63.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 39.2% of her return games.
- Zhu has converted 110 of 212 break points (51.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard