Preview the Richard Gasquet vs. Adrian Mannarino match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open will see Richard Gasquet and Adrian Mannarino match up at Lindner Family Tennis Center on Sunday, August 13.
Gasquet was most recently in action at the Hamburg European Open on July 24, 2023, where he was beaten by Daniel Altmaier (5-7, 4-6) in the Round of 32. Mannarino heads into this competition after a two-set defeat to Taro Daniel (6-7, 4-6) in his last match, which was in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (on August 7, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Richard Gasquet Recent Performance
- Gasquet has registered a 9-7 record on hard courts this year, claiming one tournament title.
- Gasquet has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.2 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Gasquet has won 66.0% of his games on serve, and 15.1% on return.
- Gasquet has converted 36.4% of his break-point opportunities (eight of 22) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Gasquet has played 23.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.3% of them.
- Gasquet has won 23.0% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 72.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet has converted 51 of 102 break points (50.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events this year, Mannarino owns a match record of 10-8.
- Mannarino has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.0 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 32.9% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 76.5% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Mannarino has converted 44 of 97 (45.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 34 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Mannarino has played an average of 23.9 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 76.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 25.9% of his return games.
- Mannarino has converted 96 of 211 break points (45.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard