Preview the Richard Gasquet vs. Fabian Marozsan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Richard Gasquet, the No. 55-ranked player, will compete against Fabian Marozsan (ranked No. 92).
Gasquet is +40000 to win the tournament, while Marozsan is +50000.
His most recent time out, Gasquet lost to Sebastian Korda 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 on August 24, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the Winston-Salem Open. Marozsan is coming off a two-set defeat in his previous match on July 27, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag, 4-6, 3-6 versus Jaume Munar.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Richard Gasquet Recent Performance
- Gasquet has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts so far this year, putting up an 11-9 record on that surface.
- Gasquet has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.5 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Gasquet has won 70.7% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 19.5% of his return games.
- Gasquet has converted 15 of 43 break points (34.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Gasquet has played 24.2 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.5% of them.
- Gasquet has won 72.5% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 21.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet has converted 44.2% of his break-point opportunities (50 of 113) over his last 15 tournaments.
Fabian Marozsan Recent Performance
- Marozsan is 0-2 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Marozsan has played 23.3 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) in 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Marozsan has won 86.0% of his games on serve, and 15.2% on return.
- Marozsan has converted 24 of 64 break points (37.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 19 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Marozsan has played 23.8 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Marozsan has won 14.8% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- Marozsan has converted 35.7% of his break-point chances (25 of 70) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard