Preview the Coco Gauff vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The finals at the US Open will feature Coco Gauff and Aryna Sabalenka going toe to toe for the No. 1 spot on Saturday, September 9 in New York, New York.
Looking at the odds, Gauff is +175 to win this tournament and Sabalenka is +125.
Gauff secured a two-set win over Karolina Muchova (6-4, 7-5) in her previous match, which was in the semifinals on Thursday. Sabalenka heads into this match after a three-set win over Madison Keys (0-6, 7-6, 7-6) in her last match, which was on Thursday (in the semifinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Coco Gauff vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Gauff wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Coco Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff has posted a 28-6 record on hard courts this year, clinching two tournament victories.
- In 19 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Gauff has played an average of 20.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Gauff has won 77.2% of her games on serve, and 48.4% on return.
- Gauff has converted 91 of 172 break points (52.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- Gauff has played 19.7 games per match in 48 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 72.8% of her service games and 42.2% of her return games.
- Gauff has converted 193 of 386 break points (50.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka has participated in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and she is 27-5 with one tournament title.
- Sabalenka has played 21.6 games per match in 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 79.2% of her games on serve, and 37.2% on return.
- Sabalenka has converted 75 of 167 break points (44.9%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 63 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.7 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 38.6% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 78.9% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has converted 238 of 533 (44.7%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 9
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard