Preview the Cori Gauff vs. Liudmila Samsonova match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Citi Open is winding down, as Cori Gauff (No. 7) and Liudmila Samsonova (No. 18) will play in the semifinals on Saturday, August 5.
Gauff has the second-best odds to win this tournament at +220, while Samsonova has the third-best odds at +400.
Gauff heads into the semifinals after a two-set victory, 6-1, 6-2 over Belinda Bencic in the quarterfinals on Friday. Samsonova heads into this match following a two-set win over Marta Kostyuk (6-4, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Friday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Cori Gauff vs. Liudmila Samsonova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Gauff wins||Samsonova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Gauff||4-6, 6-1, 6-4|
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff has put up an 11-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 14 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Gauff has played an average of 19.6 games.
- Gauff has won 72.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 40.0% of her return games.
- Gauff has converted 45.8% of her break-point opportunities (54 of 118) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 45 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Gauff has played 19.5 games per match and won 55.8% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 38.2% of her return games and 73.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 161 of 367 break points (43.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova is 11-7 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Samsonova has played 22.4 games per match in 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Samsonova has won 76.0% of her service games and 34.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 41 of 87 break points (47.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Samsonova has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 72.8% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 117 of 264 break points (44.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 5
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard