Preview the Camila Giorgi vs. Bianca Vanessa Andreescu match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Stade Iga in Montréal, Quebec is the site where Camila Giorgi and Bianca Vanessa Andreescu will clash on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Andreescu is +12500 to win the National Bank Open, while Giorgi is +6600.
Giorgi earned a three-set win over Ashlyn Krueger (6-3, 4-6, 6-3) in her last match, which was in the qualifying round on Sunday. Andreescu was defeated in three sets the last time she competed, 6-2, 3-6, 6-7 against Marta Kostyuk in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on July 31, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Camila Giorgi Recent Performance
- Giorgi is 12-7 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year, and has won one tournament title on the surface.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Giorgi has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Giorgi has won 40.2% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 61.1% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Giorgi has converted 33 of 70 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Giorgi has played 20.9 games per match in 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Giorgi has won 66.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 40.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giorgi has converted 46.0% of her break-point chances (116 of 252) over her last 15 tournaments.
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu Recent Performance
- Andreescu has participated in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 8-7.
- Andreescu has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 25.3 games per match.
- Andreescu has won 74.3% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 25.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreescu has converted 33.3% of her break-point opportunities (28 of 84) over her last five tournaments.
- Andreescu has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.5 games per match.
- Andreescu has won 68.8% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 33.1% of her return games.
- Andreescu has converted 46.9% of her break-point chances (113 of 241) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard