Preview the Camila Giorgi vs. Jessica Pegula match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Camila Giorgi and Jessica Pegula are on track to meet in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 29.
Pegula is +900 to win the tournament (fifth-best odds in the field), while Giorgi is +20000.
In her last competition, Giorgi was defeated by Rebecca Marino on August 12, 2023, 6-4, 4-6, 0-3 in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open. Pegula lost in two sets the most recent time she played, 4-6, 0-6 against Marie Bouzkova in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open on August 17, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Camila Giorgi vs. Jessica Pegula H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Giorgi wins||Pegula wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Camila Giorgi Recent Performance
- Giorgi is 13-9 through 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and has won one title on the surface.
- Giorgi has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- Giorgi has won 35.8% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 63.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Giorgi has converted 44.4% of her break-point opportunities (28 of 63) in her past five tournaments.
- Giorgi has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Giorgi has won 66.9% of her games on serve, and 38.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Giorgi has converted 44.3% of her break-point opportunities (108 of 244) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula has captured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a match record of 24-7 on that surface.
- Pegula has played 18 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.3 games per match.
- Pegula has won 41.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 74.0% of her service games.
- Pegula has converted 81 of 164 break points (49.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 56 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Pegula has played an average of 21.4 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Pegula has won 70.5% of her service games and 43.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 48.5% of her break-point chances (253 of 522) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard