Preview the Marcos Giron vs. Radu Albot match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marcos Giron’s Round of 64 match in the Citi Open versus Radu Albot is slated for Monday, July 31.
Albot currently has +12500 odds to win the event, while Giron has +4000 odds.
Giron’s last action was in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 6, 2023, when he fell 6-7, 3-6, 6-4, 4-6 to Marton Fucsovics. Albot was defeated in four sets the last time he played, 7-5, 4-6, 2-6, 2-6 versus Denis Shapovalov in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marcos Giron Recent Performance
- Giron has posted an 8-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Giron has played an average of 29.1 games (25.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Giron has won 79.8% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Giron has converted 27 of 63 (42.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Giron has played 24.6 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Giron has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 23.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 38.6% of his break-point chances (78 of 202) over his last 15 tournaments.
Radu Albot Recent Performance
- Albot has a record of 6-7 on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Albot has played 27.0 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.0% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Albot has won 74.0% of his service games and 34.6% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Albot has converted 43 of 105 (41.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Albot has played 23.7 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.2% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Albot has won 27.8% of his return games and 73.2% of his service games.
- Albot has converted 71 of 182 break points (39.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard