Preview the Marcos Giron vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marcos Giron, the No. 62-ranked player, and Alejandro Davidovich Fokina, the No. 21-ranked player, will the hit court on August 28 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Giron is +40000 to win the tournament, while Davidovich Fokina is +20000.
Giron’s last action was in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on August 22, 2023, when he fell 3-6, 4-6 to Michael Mmoh. In his last match, which was slated for August 22, 2023, Giron was eliminated via walkover against Mmoh at the Winston-Salem Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marcos Giron vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Giron wins||Davidovich Fokina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Davidovich Fokina||7-5, 6-3|
Marcos Giron Recent Performance
- The 30-year-old Giron, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 12-12 so far this year on that surface.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Giron has played an average of 26.0 games (37.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Giron has won 74.7% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 23.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 31.3% of his break-point opportunities (21 of 67) in his past five tournaments.
- Giron has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.0 games per match (33.2 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Giron has won 77.5% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 37.2% of his break-point opportunities (74 of 199) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Recent Performance
- Davidovich Fokina is 16-10 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Davidovich Fokina has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (37.7 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Davidovich Fokina has won 76.6% of his games on serve, and 34.2% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Davidovich Fokina has converted 46 of 98 (46.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 35 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Davidovich Fokina has played 24.4 games per match (35.7 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.8% of them.
- Davidovich Fokina has won 29.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Davidovich Fokina has converted 112 of 265 break points (42.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard