Preview the Marcos Giron vs. Dominic Thiem match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marcos Giron’s Round of 16 matchup in The Astana Open versus Dominic Thiem is on tap for Saturday, September 30.
Giron has +1100 odds to win the competition, while Thiem has +1200 odds.
In his most recent match on Thursday, Giron took down Stan Wawrinka in three sets (6-7, 7-6, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Thiem’s most recent match was a two-set win over Juan Pablo Varillas (6-3, 7-6) in the Round of 32 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marcos Giron vs. Dominic Thiem H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Giron wins||Thiem wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Thiem||3-6, 6-4, 6-0|
Marcos Giron Recent Performance
- Giron is 13-14 in 14 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Giron has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.5 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Giron has won 22.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 70.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 31.4% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 51) in his past five tournaments.
- In 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Giron has played an average of 25.4 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Giron has won 76% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 37.3% of his break-point opportunities (72 of 193) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominic Thiem Recent Performance
- Thiem is 1-4 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Thiem has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 26.8 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Thiem has won 85.7% of his games on serve, and 17.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 23 of 66 break points (34.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Thiem has played 24.8 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Thiem has won 79.5% of his service games and 19.3% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Thiem has converted 61 of 165 (37.0%) break points on all surfaces.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard