Preview the Borna Gojo vs. Ilya Ivashka match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Borna Gojo and Ilya Ivashka are scheduled to go head to head in the Round of 16 of the Mifel Open at Cabo Sports Complex on August 2.
Gojo has +2500 odds to win this tournament, while Ivashka has +2500 odds.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Gojo took down Cristian Garin in three sets (7-5, 4-6, 6-3) in the Round of 32. Ivashka is coming off a three-set win in his most recent match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, beating Beibit Zhukayev 3-6, 6-3, 7-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Borna Gojo Recent Performance
- Gojo has gone 3-3 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Gojo has played nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.8 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Gojo has won 16.9% of his return games and 78.0% of his service games.
- Gojo has converted nine of 33 break points (27.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Gojo has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.4 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Gojo has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 14.9% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Gojo has converted 20 of 78 (25.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Ilya Ivashka Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court tournaments this year, Ivashka owns a match record of 3-7.
- Ivashka has played eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 26.3 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Ivashka has won 70.1% of his service games and 26.5% of his return games.
- Ivashka has converted 26 of 65 break points (40.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ivashka has played 23.6 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.6% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Ivashka has won 70.3% of his service games and 22.3% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Ivashka has converted 55 of 148 (37.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard