Preview the Julia Grabher vs. Xiyu Wang match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Julia Grabher and Xiyu Wang match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Monday, August 28.
Grabher has +50000 odds to win this tournament, while Wang has +40000 odds.
Grabher was last in action at the Tennis in the Land on August 22, 2023, where she was defeated by Lin Zhu (4-6, 1-6) in the Round of 16. Wang lost her last match, in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on August 21, 2023, to Grabher (3-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Julia Grabher vs. Xiyu Wang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Grabher wins||Wang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Julia Grabher Recent Performance
- Grabher has put up a 4-8 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In seven matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Grabher has played an average of 19.0 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Grabher has won 55.7% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Grabher has converted 32.6% of her break-point chances (14 of 43) in her past five tournaments.
- Grabher has played 21.6 games per match in 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Grabher has won 31.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 63.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Grabher has converted 84 of 177 break points (47.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments this year, Wang holds a match record of 7-10.
- Through nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wang has played 23.3 games per match and won 52.9% of them.
- Wang has won 69.2% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 24.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 31.0% of her break-point opportunities (18 of 58) over her last five tournaments.
- Wang has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wang has won 28.8% of her return games and 68.0% of her service games.
- Wang has converted 82 of 223 break points (36.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard