Preview the Varvara Gracheva vs. Iga Swiatek match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 32 at the China Open includes a matchup between Varvara Gracheva and Iga Swiatek at National Tennis Center.
Gracheva is +12500 to win the tournament, while Swiatek is +300 (currently the favorite to win).
Gracheva goes into the Round of 32 after a three-set victory, 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 over Anastasia Potapova in the Round of 64 on Saturday. Swiatek won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 64, over Sara Sorribes Tormo (6-4, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Varvara Gracheva Recent Performance
- The 23-year-old Gracheva, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 23-17 this year on that surface.
- Gracheva has played eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.1 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Gracheva has won 27.4% of her return games and 61.9% of her service games.
- Gracheva has converted 17 of 47 break points (36.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- Gracheva has played 22.2 games per match in 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Gracheva has won 68.8% of her service games and 29.1% of her return games.
- Gracheva has converted 42.7% of her break-point opportunities (67 of 157) over her last 15 tournaments.
Iga Swiatek Recent Performance
- Swiatek, who has claimed a pair of hard-court tournament victories this year, is 30-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Swiatek has played 20.9 games per match in 19 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Swiatek has won 51.9% of her return games and 71.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek has converted 93 of 172 break points (54.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Swiatek has played 18 games per match in 67 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Swiatek has won 78.9% of her games on serve, and 51% on return.
- Swiatek has converted 55.6% of her break-point chances (287 of 516) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard