Preview the Varvara Gracheva vs. Caroline Wozniacki match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Varvara Gracheva (No. 45) and Caroline Wozniacki is slated for Tuesday, August 15 as part of the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Gracheva lost to Cristina Bucsa in her most recent match, 3-6, 2-6 in the qualifying round on Sunday. Wozniacki lost her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023, to Marketa Vondrousova (2-6, 5-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Varvara Gracheva Recent Performance
- Gracheva is 21-13 through 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through nine matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Gracheva has played 20.7 games per match and won 51.1% of them.
- Gracheva has won 79.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 28.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gracheva has converted 48.6% of her break-point chances (17 of 35) in her past five tournaments.
- Gracheva has played 40 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.5 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Gracheva has won 69.3% of her service games and 36.9% of her return games.
- Gracheva has converted 123 of 246 break points (50.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- In one hard-court events this year, Wozniacki owns a match record of 1-1.
- In 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Wozniacki has played an average of 20.3 games.
- Wozniacki has won 61.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 44.4% of her return games.
- Wozniacki has converted 42.1% of her break-point opportunities (eight of 19) over her last five tournaments.
- In 43 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Wozniacki has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wozniacki has won 44.4% of her return games and 61.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wozniacki has converted 42.1% of her break-point chances (eight of 19) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard