Preview the Tallon Griekspoor vs. Liam Broady match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tallon Griekspoor, the No. 37-ranked player, and Liam Broady, the No. 125-ranked player, will come together on August 2 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Broady has +4000 odds to win this event, while Griekspoor has +2500 odds.
In Griekspoor’s last action, he lost to Marton Fucsovics 4-6, 2-6, 4-6 on July 4, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon. Broady is coming off a two-set victory against Corentin Moutet (7-6, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor has gone 8-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Griekspoor has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Griekspoor has won 83.3% of his service games and 20.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 33 of 76 break points (43.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Griekspoor has played an average of 25.6 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Griekspoor has won 83.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 19.4% of his return games.
- Griekspoor has converted 78 of 188 break points (41.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Liam Broady Recent Performance
- Broady is 3-2 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Broady has played 26.6 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Broady has won 73.9% of his service games and 30.3% of his return games.
- Broady has converted 40 of 92 break points (43.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Broady has played 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.4 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Broady has won 25.3% of his return games and 74.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Broady has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances (84 of 210) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard