Preview the Tallon Griekspoor vs. Arthur Fils match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tallon Griekspoor and Arthur Fils are prepared to go head to head in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 29.
Griekspoor is +35000 to win the US Open, while Fils is +35000.
His previous time out, Griekspoor lost to Max Purcell 6-7, 6-7 on August 23, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open. Fils is coming off a three-set loss in his most recent match on August 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open, 7-6, 6-7, 2-6 versus Brandon Nakashima.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor has gone 13-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Griekspoor has played an average of 23.6 games (28.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Griekspoor has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 14.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 30.6% of his break-point chances (15 of 49) in his past five tournaments.
- Griekspoor has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.2 games per match (43.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Griekspoor has won 81.5% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- Griekspoor has converted 37.1% of his break-point opportunities (66 of 178) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Fils Recent Performance
- Fils, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 8-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- Fils has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.9 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Fils has won 18.8% of his return games and 75.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fils has converted 30.4% of his break-point opportunities (17 of 56) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Fils has played 21.8 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fils has won 22.7% of his return games and 76.0% of his service games.
- Fils has converted 60 of 165 break points (36.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard