Preview the Tallon Griekspoor vs. Sebastian Korda match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A berth in the semifinals is on the line on Sunday, October 1, when Tallon Griekspoor takes on Sebastian Korda in the quarterfinals of The Astana Open.
Griekspoor is +550 to win The Astana Open, the fourth-best odds in the field. Korda sits at +350 to finish on top, currently the favorite.
Griekspoor heads into the quarterfinals after his three-set win over Sho Shimabukuro (7-6, 6-7, 6-1) in the Round of 16 on Saturday. Korda won in two sets the most recent time he played (on Saturday), 6-4, 7-6 over Nuno Borges in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor has gone 13-10 through 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Griekspoor has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Griekspoor has won 84.6% of his service games and 15.3% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Griekspoor has converted 18 of 61 (29.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Griekspoor has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Griekspoor has won 81.7% of his service games and 18.6% of his return games.
- Griekspoor has converted 66 of 180 break points (36.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda is 14-8 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- In 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Korda has played an average of 23.5 games (20.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 82.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 26.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 45.7% of his break-point chances (32 of 70) over his last five tournaments.
- Korda has played 26.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Korda has won 80.7% of his games on serve, and 25.2% on return.
- Korda has converted 109 of 261 break points (41.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard