Preview the Tallon Griekspoor vs. Sho Shimabukuro match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Tallon Griekspoor (No. 24) and Sho Shimabukuro (No. 148) is scheduled for Saturday, September 30 as part of the Round of 16 of The Astana Open in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
Griekspoor is +500 to win this tournament (the fourth-best top odds in the field), while Shimabukuro is +2500.
In his last action, Griekspoor lost to Arthur Fils on August 29, 2023, 6-4, 3-6, 7-5, 4-6, 5-7 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Shimabukuro is coming off a two-set victory in his most recent match in the Round of 32 on Thursday, beating Roberto Carballes Baena 6-2, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor has recorded a 13-10 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Griekspoor has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 26.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Griekspoor has won 15.3% of his return games and 84.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 18 of 61 break points (29.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Griekspoor has played 26.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.1% of them.
- Griekspoor has won 81.7% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 18.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 66 of 180 break points (36.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sho Shimabukuro Recent Performance
- Shimabukuro, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 6-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- Shimabukuro has played 24.1 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Shimabukuro has won 80.8% of his games on serve, and 19.5% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Shimabukuro has converted 23 of 60 (38.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 20 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Shimabukuro has played 24 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Shimabukuro has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 18% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Shimabukuro has converted 37.1% of his break-point chances (23 of 62) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard