Preview the Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the San Diego Open will feature Beatriz Haddad Maia and Leylah Annie Fernandez going toe to toe on Tuesday, September 12 in San Diego, California.
Fernandez has +1800 odds to win the event.
Haddad Maia most recently competed at the US Open on August 30, 2023, where she was beaten by Taylor Townsend (6-7, 5-7) in the Round of 64. Fernandez’s most recent match, on August 29, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Ekaterina Alexandrova (6-7, 7-5, 4-6) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Haddad Maia wins||Fernandez wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||Fernandez||7-5, 5-7, 6-3|
Beatriz Haddad Maia Recent Performance
- Haddad Maia has registered an 11-10 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Haddad Maia has played 23.3 games per match in 11 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Haddad Maia has won 77% of her games on serve, and 27.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia has converted 45.3% of her break-point chances (34 of 75) in her past five tournaments.
- Haddad Maia has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Haddad Maia has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 34.6% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Haddad Maia has converted 148 of 316 (46.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Leylah Annie Fernandez Recent Performance
- Fernandez has participated in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 15-11.
- Fernandez has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.3 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Fernandez has won 39.3% of her return games and 65.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 57.4% of her break-point chances (35 of 61) over her last five tournaments.
- Fernandez has played 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Fernandez has won 67.8% of her service games and 32.9% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Fernandez has converted 94 of 188 (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard