Preview the Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Magdalena Frech match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 64 of the National Bank Open, Beatriz Haddad Maia, the No. 12-ranked player, will battle Magdalena Frech (ranked No. 79).
Haddad Maia currently has +4000 odds to win the competition, while Frech has +25000 odds.
Haddad Maia retired in her last match, which finished at 1-4 versus Elena Rybakina on July 10, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon. Frech is coming off a two-set defeat in her most recent match, on Sunday in the qualifying round, to Peyton Stearns 2-6, 4-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Magdalena Frech H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Haddad Maia wins||Frech wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Haddad Maia||6-1, 5-7, 7-6|
Beatriz Haddad Maia Recent Performance
- Haddad Maia has posted a 9-7 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Haddad Maia has played 23.1 games per match in 17 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Haddad Maia has won 70.8% of her games on serve, and 39.6% on return.
- Haddad Maia has converted 46.9% of her break-point opportunities (75 of 160) in her past five tournaments.
- Haddad Maia has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match.
- Haddad Maia has won 69.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 34.5% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has converted 142 of 316 break points (44.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Magdalena Frech Recent Performance
- Frech is 10-12 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Frech has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Frech has won 25.4% of her return games and 69.0% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Frech has converted 14 of 39 (35.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Frech has played 39 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.3 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Frech has won 32.7% of her return games and 67.3% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Frech has converted 70 of 156 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard