Preview the Yannick Hanfmann vs. Jannik Sinner match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open will feature Yannick Hanfmann and Jannik Sinner competing on Tuesday, August 29 in New York, New York.
Hanfmann is +50000 to win this tournament, while Sinner is +1200 (fourth-best).
In Hanfmann’s last action, he lost to Juan Manuel Cerundolo 6-7, 7-5, 6-7 on August 22, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open. Sinner heads into this match after a two-set defeat to Dusan Lajovic (4-6, 6-7) in his last match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 16, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yannick Hanfmann Recent Performance
- The 31-year-old Hanfmann, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 3-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Through seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Hanfmann has played 25.4 games per match and won 46.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Hanfmann has won 65.9% of his games on serve, and 25.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann has converted 22 of 53 break points (41.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 40 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Hanfmann has played an average of 24.1 games (44.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Hanfmann has won 76.9% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (101 of 262) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- Sinner has secured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 27-7 on that surface.
- Sinner has played 23.9 games per match (31.0 in best-of-five matches) in 17 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Sinner has won 25.0% of his return games and 87.9% of his service games.
- Sinner has converted 33.6% of his break-point chances (50 of 149) over his last five tournaments.
- In 54 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Sinner has played an average of 23.0 games (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Sinner has won 85.0% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 31.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 188 of 443 break points (42.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard