Preview the Yannick Hanfmann vs. Zhizhen Zhang match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Yannick Hanfmann, the No. 45-ranked player, and Zhizhen Zhang, the No. 79-ranked player, will the hit court on July 27 for a match in the Round of 16 of the Hamburg European Open.
Zhang is +3300 to win the tournament, while Hanfmann is +1200.
Hanfmann’s most recent match, on Tuesday, ended in a 4-6, 6-2, 4-2 (retired) win over Francisco Cerundolo in the Round of 32. Zhang claimed a victory in two sets the most recent time he competed (on Tuesday), 6-4, 7-5 over Jan Choinski in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yannick Hanfmann Recent Performance
- Hanfmann is 27-11 in matches in 10 tournaments on clay this year.
- Hanfmann has played 26.8 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in 14 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Hanfmann has won 80.3% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 24.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann has converted 42 of 108 break points (38.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Hanfmann has played 23.0 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in 46 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Hanfmann has won 26.7% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 79.6% of his service games.
- Hanfmann has converted 98 of 258 break points (38.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Zhizhen Zhang Recent Performance
- Zhang owns a match record of 8-6 on clay this year.
- In seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Zhang has played an average of 26.1 games (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Zhang has won 70.7% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- Zhang has converted 43.6% of his break-point opportunities (17 of 39) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zhang has played 25.9 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.6% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Zhang has won 75.6% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games.
- Zhang has converted 41.9% of his break-point chances (39 of 93) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay