Preview the Lloyd Harris vs. James Duckworth match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lloyd Harris and James Duckworth are scheduled to meet in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open at Atlantic Station on July 24.
Harris heads into the Round of 32 after his three-set victory over Michael Mmoh (6-2, 6-7, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Sunday. Duckworth won his last match, which was on Sunday in the qualifying round, over Gijs Brouwer (6-2, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lloyd Harris Recent Performance
- Harris has put up a 3-2 record in three tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Harris has played 26.7 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.1% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Harris has won 87.8% of his service games and 14.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Harris has converted 25.7% of his break-point chances (nine of 35) in his past five tournaments.
- Harris has played 25.8 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Harris has won 79.4% of his games on serve, and 13.2% on return.
- Harris has converted 24 of 88 break points (27.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
James Duckworth Recent Performance
- Duckworth has participated in four tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 2-3.
- Duckworth has played 24.6 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Duckworth has won 23.8% of his return games and 70.8% of his service games.
- Duckworth has converted 35.7% of his break-point opportunities (15 of 42) over his last five tournaments.
- Duckworth has played 25.9 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) in 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Duckworth has won 76.8% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Duckworth has converted 50 of 123 break points (40.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard