Preview the Lloyd Harris vs. Guido Pella match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Lloyd Harris and Guido Pella match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
Pella is +50000 to win this tournament, while Harris is +40000.
Harris last competed at the Western & Southern Open on August 15, 2023, where he was beaten by Max Purcell (4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64. Pella is coming off a two-set defeat in his previous match on July 31, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Generali Open, 2-6, 4-6 against Roberto Carballes Baena.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lloyd Harris Recent Performance
- Harris has put up a 4-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Harris has played 26.1 games per match (46.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.4% of them.
- Harris has won 86.0% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 13.9% of his return games.
- Harris has converted 27.7% of his break-point opportunities (13 of 47) in his past five tournaments.
- Harris has played 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.2 games per match (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Harris has won 11.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 79.9% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Harris has converted 23 of 89 (25.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Guido Pella Recent Performance
- In three hard-court events so far this year, Pella owns a match record of 2-3.
- Pella has played 34.6 games per match (42.4 in best-of-five matches) in 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Pella has won 18.7% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 76.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pella has converted 28 of 69 break points (40.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Pella has played 27.6 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 47.4% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Pella has won 72.8% of his games on serve, and 21.2% on return.
- Pella has converted 39.4% of his break-point chances (71 of 180) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard