Preview the Lloyd Harris vs. Max Purcell match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Lloyd Harris and Max Purcell will clash on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
In Harris’ most recent competition, he lost to Sho Shimabukuro 4-6, 3-6 on August 1, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open. Purcell earned a victory in three sets the last time he competed (on Sunday), 6-7, 7-5, 6-4 over Alexei Popyrin in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lloyd Harris Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Harris, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 4-4 so far this year on that surface.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Harris has played an average of 26.3 games (24.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Harris has won 13.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Harris has converted 28.3% of his break-point opportunities (13 of 46) in his past five tournaments.
- Harris has played 28 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.4 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Harris has won 80.2% of his service games and 13.1% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Harris has converted 27 of 93 (29.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- Purcell has participated in five tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 8-4.
- Purcell has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.9 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Purcell has won 17.3% of his return games and 77.8% of his service games.
- Purcell has converted nine of 30 break points (30.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Purcell has played 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.9 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 77.4% of his service games and 17.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 34.0% of his break-point chances (36 of 106) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard