Hawthorn after their impressive win against the reigning premiers Richmond face North Melbourne to finish off Round 4 action.
Hawthorn Hawks vs North Melbourne Kangaroos free AFL tips, predictions and preview – The last three games between these sides have been decided by 1-39 points.
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne Tips
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday June 28
⏰ Time: 6:10pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Marvel Stadium
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne 2020 Form
- R1: Hawthorn 90-62 Brisbane
- R2: Geelong 108-47 Hawthorn
- R3: Richmond 39-71 Hawthorn
North Melbourne (WWL)
- R1: North Melbourne 56-54 St Kilda
- R2: GWS 60-80 North Melbourne
- R3: North Melbourne 60-71 Sydney
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne Head to Head (last five matches)
Hawthorn have won seven of the last 10 matches against North Melbourne.
- R20 2019: North Melbourne 86-64 Hawthorn
- R3 2019: Hawthorn 87-71 North Melbourne
- R5 2018: North Melbourne 98-70 Hawthorn
- R21 2017: Hawthorn 116-89 North Melbourne
- R21 2016: Hawthorn 96-57 North Melbourne
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne Preview and Prediction
Hawthorn after their constructive win against the Tigers last week, face a North Melbourne side that will be eager to get back in the winner’s circle after their loss to the Sydney Swans.
The Hawks burst out the gates kicking five goals in the first quarter in their win over Richmond.
Hawthorn will have to limit Todd Goldstein’s authority in the ruck contest if they are to influence North Melbourne’s scoring ability throughout the match.
Jaeger O’Meara impressed to his return to the side finishing with 23 disposals, eight intercepts and a goal.
Meanwhile, North Melbourne lost disappointingly against the Swans. They were severely inaccurate throughout the match only kicking a goal from 40% of its scoring shots.
Jy Simpkin was one of the best for the Kangaroos finishing the match with 26 disposals, eight clearances and a goal.
Hawthorn has started the season strongly and I think they’ll continue that on the weekend against North Melbourne with a convincing display.
Hawthorn vs North Melbourne Team News
Hawthorn remain unchanged from the side that defeated Richmond last week by 32 points.
North Melbourne on the other hand make four changes, Ben Cunnington, Jack Mahoney, Marley Williams and Tristan Xerri comes into the side for Aiden Bonar, Jamie Macmillan, Mason Wood and Paul Ahern who are all omitted.
Mahoney and Xerri will make their debuts on Sunday night.
These sides last met in Round 20 last season which saw the Kangaroos get on top of the Hawks by 22 points.
Hawks vs Kangaroos Stats
- Hawthorn have won seven of the last 10 matches against North Melbourne.
- The home side has won the last five meetings
- The last three games between these sides have been decided by 1-39 points
- North Melbourne have kicked 21 goals in the second half this season
- Hawthorn have the second oldest list in the competition
Hawks vs Kangaroos Best Bet