Preview the Nao Hibino vs. Viktoria Kuzmova match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tennis Club Sparta Praha in Prague, Czechia is the venue where Nao Hibino and Viktoria Kuzmova will meet on Wednesday in the Round of 16 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021.
Kuzmova is +1400 to win the Livesport Prague Open 2021, while Hibino is +2000.
Hibino goes into the Round of 16 after a three-set victory, 7-5, 3-6, 6-4 over Sara Errani in the Round of 32 on Monday. Kuzmova won her last match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Xinyu Wang (3-6, 6-3, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nao Hibino Recent Performance
- Hibino has registered an 8-7 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Hibino has played 19.8 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Hibino has won 63.2% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 36.4% of her return games.
- Hibino has converted 55.7% of her break-point chances (39 of 70) in her past five tournaments.
- Hibino has played 21.4 games per match in 48 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Hibino has won 62.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 38.5% of her return games.
- Hibino has converted 114 of 218 break points (52.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Viktoria Kuzmova Recent Performance
- Kuzmova, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 2-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Kuzmova has played 15 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 20.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Kuzmova has won 72.3% of her games on serve, and 33.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kuzmova has converted 43 of 95 break points (45.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 38 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Kuzmova has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kuzmova has won 72.7% of her service games and 30.5% of her return games.
- Kuzmova has converted 45.8% of her break-point opportunities (71 of 155) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard