Preview the Rinky Hijikata vs. Marton Fucsovics match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Rinky Hijikata (No. 110) and Marton Fucsovics (No. 57) is on tap for Wednesday, August 30 as part of the Round of 64 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Fucsovics is +25000 to win the tournament, while Hijikata is +40000.
Hijikata goes into the Round of 64 after a four-set win, 7-5, 5-7, 6-3, 7-5 over Pavel Kotov in the Round of 128 on Monday. Fucsovics is coming off a five-set win over Sebastian Korda (7-6, 4-6, 7-6, 4-6, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Rinky Hijikata Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Hijikata, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 6-10 this year on that surface.
- Hijikata has played eight matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.1 games per match.
- Hijikata has won 72.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 23.1% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Hijikata has converted 16 of 57 (28.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Hijikata has played 24.0 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) in 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Hijikata has won 20.6% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 74.4% of his service games.
- Hijikata has converted 40 of 127 break points (31.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Marton Fucsovics Recent Performance
- Fucsovics has participated in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 8-9.
- Fucsovics has played 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.7 games per match (34.8 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fucsovics has won 80.6% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fucsovics has converted 31 of 88 (35.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Fucsovics has played 24.4 games per match (34.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.0% of them.
- Fucsovics has won 77.7% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 24.9% of his return games.
- Fucsovics has converted 42.1% of his break-point opportunities (80 of 190) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard