Preview the Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Daniel Altmaier match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the Generali Open, Marc-Andrea Huesler, the No. 88-ranked player, will battle Daniel Altmaier (ranked No. 51).
Huesler currently has +5000 odds to win the competition, while Altmaier has +1200 odds.
His previous time out, Huesler fell to Federico Coria 4-6, 2-6 on July 26, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag. Altmaier heads into this competition after a two-set defeat to Zhizhen Zhang (4-6, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the quarterfinals of the Hamburg European Open (on July 28, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Daniel Altmaier H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Huesler wins||Altmaier wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Altmaier||6-3, 6-4, 6-4|
Marc-Andrea Huesler Recent Performance
- Huesler has registered a 1-8 match record on clay so far this year.
- Through nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Huesler has played 25.2 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Huesler has won 15.6% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Huesler has converted 13 of 37 (35.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Huesler has played 27.3 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches) in 21 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Huesler has won 75.4% of his games on serve, and 18.5% on return.
- Huesler has converted 41.7% of his break-point opportunities (45 of 108) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniel Altmaier Recent Performance
- Altmaier has participated in seven tournaments on clay this year, and he has a match record of 12-8.
- Altmaier has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.9 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Altmaier has won 21.7% of his return games and 75.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (29 of 75) over his last five tournaments.
- In 31 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Altmaier has played an average of 24.9 games (22 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Altmaier has won 78% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Altmaier has converted 55 of 163 (33.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay