Preview the Ugo Humbert vs. Daniil Medvedev match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds to go in the China Open, Ugo Humbert (No. 36) and Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) will play in the quarterfinals on Monday, October 2.
Medvedev is +225 to win this tournament (second-best odds in the field), while Humbert is +2000.
Humbert enters the quarterfinals after his three-set win over Andrey Rublev (5-7, 6-3, 7-6) in the Round of 16 on Saturday. Medvedev’s most recent match was a two-set win against Alex de Minaur (7-6, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Saturday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ugo Humbert vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Humbert wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ugo Humbert Recent Performance
- The 25-year-old Humbert, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 14-10 this year on that surface.
- Humbert has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.8 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Humbert has won 25.2% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Humbert has converted 28 of 87 break points (32.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Humbert has played 25.5 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Humbert has won 77.4% of his games on serve, and 22.9% on return.
- Humbert has converted 33.8% of his break-point chances (73 of 216) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has played in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 39-6 with four tournament titles.
- In 21 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Medvedev has played an average of 28.5 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Medvedev has won 84.3% of his service games and 30% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 45.5% of his break-point opportunities (86 of 189) over his last five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 61 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 33% of his return games and 83.6% of his service games.
- Medvedev has converted 47.2% of his break-point opportunities (235 of 498) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard