Preview the Hubert Hurkacz vs. Borna Coric match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 32 at the Western & Southern Open includes a match between Hubert Hurkacz and Borna Coric at Lindner Family Tennis Center.
In his previous match on Tuesday, Hurkacz took down Thanasi Kokkinakis in three sets (7-6, 3-6, 7-6) in the Round of 64. Coric claimed a victory in two sets the last time he competed (on Monday), 7-6, 6-4 over Sebastian Korda in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Borna Coric H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Hurkacz wins||Coric wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- Hurkacz has won one tournament on hard courts this year, registering a 14-7 record on that surface.
- Hurkacz has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 31.1 games per match (29.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 17.6% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 89.3% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Hurkacz has converted 29 of 75 (38.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Hurkacz has played 31.0 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- Hurkacz has won 85.0% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 17.9% of his return games.
- Hurkacz has converted 31.4% of his break-point opportunities (82 of 261) over his last 15 tournaments.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- Coric has a record of 6-7 on hard courts this year.
- Coric has played 22.0 games per match (17.8 in best-of-three matches) in seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Coric has won 76.3% of his games on serve, and 17.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 13 of 41 break points (31.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Coric has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has won 78.6% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 62 of 170 break points (36.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard