Preview the Hubert Hurkacz vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Hubert Hurkacz and Thanasi Kokkinakis are set to go head to head in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 15.
Hurkacz’s most recent action was in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 10, 2023, when he fell 6-3, 6-7, 6-7 to Carlos Alcaraz. Kokkinakis is coming off a three-set victory in his most recent match in the qualifying round on Sunday, defeating Daniel Elahi Galan 5-7, 7-6, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Hurkacz wins||Kokkinakis wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Hurkacz||6-7, 7-6, 7-6|
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- Hurkacz is 14-7 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and has won one title on the surface.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Hurkacz has played 31.1 games per match (29.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.0% of them.
- Hurkacz has won 17.6% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 89.3% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has converted 29 of 75 break points (38.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Hurkacz has played 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 31.0 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Hurkacz has won 85.0% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 82 of 261 break points (31.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Performance
- Kokkinakis, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 16-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- Kokkinakis has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 30.0 games per match (26.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 80.3% of his games on serve, and 19.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kokkinakis has converted 27 of 68 break points (39.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kokkinakis has played 27.1 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 83.0% of his service games and 17.5% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kokkinakis has converted 62 of 170 (36.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard