Preview the Hubert Hurkacz vs. Michael Mmoh match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Hubert Hurkacz’s Round of 32 match in the Citi Open against Michael Mmoh is on tap for Tuesday, August 1.
Hurkacz is +1000 to win the Citi Open (the fourth-best odds in the field), and Mmoh is +6600.
In his most recent match, Hurkacz fell to Novak Djokovic on July 9, 2023, 6-7, 6-7, 7-5, 4-6 in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon. Mmoh claimed a victory in two sets the most recent time he was in action (on Monday), 6-3, 6-3 over Bradley Klahn in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- Hurkacz has registered a 12-5 record on hard courts this year, claiming one tournament win.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Hurkacz has played an average of 35.3 games (27.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 88.4% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 15.0% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Hurkacz has converted 29 of 87 (33.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Hurkacz has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 31.9 games per match (27.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Hurkacz has won 17.8% of his return games and 84.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 88 of 283 break points (31.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Michael Mmoh Recent Performance
- Mmoh has played in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 8-6.
- In 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Mmoh has played an average of 31.1 games (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Mmoh has won 77.7% of his games on serve, and 19.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh has converted 34.5% of his break-point opportunities (20 of 58) over his last five tournaments.
- Mmoh has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Mmoh has won 25.3% of his return games and 75.0% of his service games.
- Mmoh has converted 39.9% of his break-point opportunities (83 of 208) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard