Preview the Hubert Hurkacz vs. Alexei Popyrin match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Western & Southern Open on Friday, Alexei Popyrin, the No. 58-ranked player, and Hubert Hurkacz, the No. 20-ranked player, will be battling it out for a chance to play in the tournament semifinals.
Popyrin currently has +5000 odds to win the event, while Hurkacz has the fourth-best odds at +1400.
Hurkacz heads into the quarterfinals after his two-set win over Stefanos Tsitsipas (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Popyrin’s last match was a three-set win against Emil Ruusuvuori (6-2, 1-6, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Alexei Popyrin H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Hurkacz wins||Popyrin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- Hurkacz has put up a 14-7 record on hard courts this year, clinching one tournament victory.
- Hurkacz has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 31.1 games per match (29.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 17.6% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 89.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 29 of 75 break points (38.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Hurkacz has played 31.0 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Hurkacz has won 17.9% of his return games and 85.0% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has converted 82 of 261 break points (31.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alexei Popyrin Recent Performance
- Popyrin, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 11-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Popyrin has played 16 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.6 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Popyrin has won 82.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 22.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Popyrin has converted 33.7% of his break-point chances (31 of 92) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 43 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Popyrin has played 28.2 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.8% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Popyrin has won 17.2% of his return games and 83.5% of his service games.
- Popyrin has converted 30.5% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 223) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard