Preview the Ilya Ivashka vs. Juan Manuel Cerundolo match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the site where Ilya Ivashka and Juan Manuel Cerundolo will meet on Monday in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Ivashka is +50000 to win the US Open, and Cerundolo is +50000.
His last time out, Ivashka lost to Zhizhen Zhang 6-4, 6-7, 2-6 on August 20, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open. Cerundolo lost his most recent match, in the quarterfinals of the Winston-Salem Open on August 24, 2023, to Borna Coric (3-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ilya Ivashka Recent Performance
- Ivashka is 5-11 in 11 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Ivashka has played eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.0 games per match (32.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Ivashka has won 77.0% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
- Ivashka has converted 19 of 41 break points (46.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Ivashka has played 23.9 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 47.1% of them.
- Ivashka has won 72.0% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 22.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ivashka has converted 42.3% of his break-point opportunities (60 of 142) over his last 15 tournaments.
Juan Manuel Cerundolo Recent Performance
- Cerundolo, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 3-1 on hard courts in 2023.
- Cerundolo has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.2 games per match.
- Over his last five tournaments, Cerundolo has won 19.3% of his return games and 70.2% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has converted 27.7% of his break-point chances (13 of 47) over his last five tournaments.
- Cerundolo has played 21.9 games per match (24.0 in best-of-five matches) in 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Cerundolo has won 69.2% of his service games and 21.8% of his return games.
- Cerundolo has converted 32.0% of his break-point chances (40 of 125) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard