Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Marie Bouzkova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Ons Jabeur (No. 5) and Marie Bouzkova (No. 31) is scheduled for Saturday, September 2 as part of the Round of 32 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Bouzkova has +8000 odds to win this event, while Jabeur has +1600 odds.
Jabeur goes into the Round of 32 after her three-set win over Linda Noskova (7-6, 4-6, 6-3) in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Bouzkova earned a victory in two sets the most recent time she competed (on Thursday), 6-1, 6-2 over Petra Martic in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur vs. Marie Bouzkova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jabeur wins||Bouzkova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Jabeur||3-6, 6-1, 6-1|
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur is 4-4 in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Jabeur has played 21.3 games per match in 18 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Jabeur has won 69.2% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 44.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 83 of 168 break points (49.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 45 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Jabeur has played an average of 21.0 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Jabeur has won 68.0% of her service games and 41.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 49.6% of her break-point chances (192 of 387) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marie Bouzkova Recent Performance
- In 11 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Bouzkova owns a match record of 10-11.
- Bouzkova has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bouzkova has won 72.3% of her games on serve, and 40.6% on return.
- Bouzkova has converted 47.5% of her break-point chances (56 of 118) over her last five tournaments.
- In 30 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Bouzkova has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Bouzkova has won 66.4% of her games on serve, and 34.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bouzkova has converted 93 of 207 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard