Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Anhelina Kalinina match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Ons Jabeur, the No. 5-ranked player, and Anhelina Kalinina, the No. 28-ranked player, will the hit court on August 15 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Jabeur’s last competition was in the finals of the Wimbledon on July 15, 2023, when she fell 4-6, 4-6 to Marketa Vondrousova. Kalinina earned a victory in two sets the last time she was in action (on Monday), 6-3, 7-5 over Lin Zhu in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur vs. Anhelina Kalinina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jabeur wins||Kalinina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur has posted a 2-3 record in three tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Jabeur has played 21.1 games per match and won 56.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Jabeur has won 70.8% of her games on serve, and 42.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 51.8% of her break-point opportunities (71 of 137) in her past five tournaments.
- Jabeur has played 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.0 games per match.
- Jabeur has won 68.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 41.3% of her return games.
- Jabeur has converted 50.5% of her break-point opportunities (186 of 368) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anhelina Kalinina Recent Performance
- Kalinina has taken part in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 8-9.
- Kalinina has played seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Kalinina has won 58.7% of her games on serve, and 28.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kalinina has converted 21 of 50 break points (42.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kalinina has played 23.2 games per match and won 48.2% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kalinina has won 34.3% of her return games and 62.5% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kalinina has converted 101 of 216 (46.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard