Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Nadia Podoroska match with WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to compete for the tournament title is up for grabs on Friday, when Ons Jabeur takes on Nadia Podoroska in the semifinals of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023.
Jabeur has the best odds to win this tournament at -225, while Podoroska has the third-best odds at +900.
Jabeur enters the semifinals after her three-set win over Vera Zvonareva (7-5, 4-6, 6-1) in the quarterfinals on Thursday. Podoroska’s last match was a two-set win against Katerina Siniakova (6-1, 6-1) in the quarterfinals on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur is 8-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 17 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Jabeur has played an average of 23.6 games.
- Jabeur has won 41.0% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 67.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 77 of 163 break points (47.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Jabeur has played 21.7 games per match and won 54.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Jabeur has won 67.0% of her games on serve, and 42.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 49.3% of her break-point chances (185 of 375) over her last 15 tournaments.
Nadia Podoroska Recent Performance
- In six hard-court events so far this year, Podoroska owns a match record of 4-6.
- Podoroska has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- Podoroska has won 57.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 27.6% of her return games.
- Podoroska has converted 21 of 51 break points (41.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Podoroska has played 20.4 games per match and won 47.2% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Podoroska has won 31.7% of her return games and 60.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Podoroska has converted 50.3% of her break-point opportunities (76 of 151) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard