Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Martina Trevisan match with Abierto Guadalajara betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Centro Panamericano de Tenis in Guadalajara, Mexico is the site where Ons Jabeur and Martina Trevisan will clash on Wednesday in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Guadalajara.
Jabeur currently has the top odds to win the competition at +350, while Trevisan has +4000 odds.
Jabeur goes into the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-2, 6-2 over Alycia Parks in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Trevisan heads into this competition after a two-set victory against Jasmine Paolini (7-5, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur vs. Martina Trevisan H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jabeur wins||Trevisan wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur has put up a 7-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 17 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Jabeur has played an average of 22.7 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Jabeur has won 66.5% of her service games and 41.7% of her return games.
- Jabeur has converted 49.7% of her break-point chances (76 of 153) in her past five tournaments.
- Jabeur has played 47 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.5 games per match.
- Jabeur has won 43.1% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 67.2% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Jabeur has converted 210 of 416 (50.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- Trevisan, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 11-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- Trevisan has played 21.8 games per match in 14 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Trevisan has won 59.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 48.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 49 of 93 break points (52.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Trevisan has played 21.1 games per match and won 51.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 41.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Trevisan has converted 115 of 249 (46.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Abierto Guadalajara Info
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 20
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard