Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Donna Vekic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the site where Ons Jabeur and Donna Vekic will meet on Thursday in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open.
Jabeur enters the Round of 16 after a three-set win, 6-3, 6-7, 7-6 over Anhelina Kalinina in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Vekic earned a victory in three sets the most recent time she played (on Wednesday), 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 over Victoria Azarenka in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur vs. Donna Vekic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jabeur wins||Vekic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Jabeur||4-6, 6-3, 6-3|
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur has put up a 3-3 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Jabeur has played 22.3 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Jabeur has won 71.3% of her games on serve, and 44.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 76 of 155 break points (49.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Jabeur has played 43 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Jabeur has won 68.8% of her service games and 41.6% of her return games.
- Jabeur has converted 185 of 374 break points (49.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Donna Vekic Recent Performance
- Vekic has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 12-5 on that surface.
- Vekic has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.7 games per match.
- Vekic has won 31.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 71.5% of her service games.
- Vekic has converted 44.3% of her break-point chances (39 of 88) over her last five tournaments.
- Vekic has played 22.7 games per match in 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Vekic has won 33.9% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 71.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vekic has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances (137 of 300) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard